Individual Training Sessions
If you are looking for time management training for yourself and there is not an upcoming session in your area, we have a solution for you.
Our Personal Time Management Training program combines the advantages of learning proven techniques with individual assistance in implementing them. The difference is:
- Systems are set up as we work together
- The focus is on exactly what you need
- You are benefiting immediately
- There is ongoing support for continuing to develop your skills
- We work around your schedule
- It involves less time than a group session, with great results
Call (281) 397-0015 or contact us online to ask questions or schedule a session.
You will get one-on-one, individualized training. Not only do you get all the information our session attendees receive, but since you are the sole participant, you get direct help in tailoring and implementing the systems to match your objectives and vision. It is like having your own personal consultant on site with you.
"Denise completely transformed our office environment with just 4 hours of on-the-phone training and guidance. Not only are we more productive now, but we are much more efficient.
I feel like I am in control again! I would highly recommend this for anyone who needs a better way to stay organized, even if they already have 8 of their own systems! I now only have one system and it's the best!"
-- Allen Seigler, Georgia HOSA Executive Director
How It Works
- You may send us digital photos of your office area to analyze and refer to during our session.
- We mail you materials to have on hand when we get started.
- At our first appointment, together we start applying time management techniques to your office situation for immediate implementation, using the materials that we sent.
- All of this time includes ongoing conversation to focus on you and your challenges. When the session is over you are already set up and working with new processes..
- One week later, we provide a complimentary 30-minute follow-up meeting to review your progress and to further tailor your systems so they completely meet your needs.
Session Topics Include
- Managing Paper & Daily Work Flow
- Managing Time & Schedules
- Managing Email & Electronic Filing
Other related topics
- Handling Interruptions - telephone and visitors
- Setting up an efficient work space
- Eliminating clutter
- Developing a balanced lifestyle
The length of sessions can vary depending on your needs and requests. Your investment is priced on an hourly basis or a package rate.
Find out about other options you can use to get the results from an individualized program.
To get started call (281) 397-0015 or contact us online to schedule your personal time management training and select your topics.