Time Management Speeches for Business and Association Meetings
Learn time management tactics that will benefit your group or organization.
Sample topics include:
"Is There a Cure for MLS (Modern Life Syndrome)?"
--Coping with Role Overload and the Stresses of Multitasking
- Find out why multitasking is impossible.
- Review the physical damage caused by constant distractions.
- Practice techniques to limit the need for multitasking efforts.
"Where Did This Week Go?"
--Having a Plan and Following It
- Spot routines that lead to inefficiency.
- Create a schedule that syncs with your priorities.
- Cut back on unproductive hours for shorter days.
"Top 10 Distractions in the Office"
--Limiting Interruptions for a More Productive Day
- Recognize factors that make you less efficient.
- Discover solutions that match your situation.
- Accomplish more during work hours with less stress.
"When Later Becomes Late"
--Avoiding the Procrastination Trap
- Understand the real reasons for procrastinating.
- Counter with easy solutions.
- Change problematic behavior and enjoy the results.
--Strategies for a Successful Journey
- Calculate the mental and physical costs of disorganization.
- Identify behavioral obstacles that make organizing difficult.
- Learn to create changes and gain new energy.
"Shaping Up Your Schedule"
--Exercises for Better Time Management
- Create effective schedules that add to daily productivity.
- Set up routines that match your priorities.
- Improve your mental and physical well-being.
"You Want Me To Do What?"
--The Art of Effective Delegating
- Cover all the bases when you assign or receive assignments.
- Track the flow of work and current status.
- Get the outcome you desire.
"What's in Your Desk?"
--A Humorous Look at Your Work Space
- Examine what surrounds you.
- Connect how your space relates to your performance.
- Use your knowledge to build focus and concentration.
"How Could I Forget?"
--Avoiding Those Annoying Memory Lapses
- Categorize the basic mind slips: the 5 W's.
- Employ countermeasures for each one.
- Compete confidently through the decades of life.
"Will You Be Working Late Again Tonight?"
--Creating Balance in Your Life
- Develop a tangible view of time.
- Structure your days to reduce stress.
- Establish a healthy balance to meet your goals.