About Key Organization Systems
We are committed to increasing your productivity levels.
Meet Denise Landers, founder and CEO of Key Organization Systems Inc.(KOS). Her credits include being:
- The productivity expert seen on the Nightly News
- Author of Destination: Organization, A Week by Week Journey
- Creator of The Productivity Series
- Spotlighted in a television interview for William Shatner's Heartbeat of America series
- Featured in the book, Masters of Success, with Jack Canfield (Chicken Soup for the Soul), Ken Blanchard (The One Minute Manager), and John Christensen (Fish Tales)
After earning a bachelor's degree in education and a master's degree in counseling and human services from Boston University, Denise, a native New Yorker, spent several years in Germany working with the Department of Defense (DODDS). When she returned to the United States and settled in Houston, Texas, she switched to corporate life. Her responsibilities included establishing processes to cope with fast growth and employee turnover.
In 2000, Denise turned her attention exclusively to the field of workforce productivity and time management training through speaking, seminars, and office organizing consultations, with Phoenix, Arizona as her current home base.
With Key Organization Systems, Denise shares her experience and expertise in developing effective, efficient systems to deal with daily workloads and to cope with periods of rapid growth. helping business and individuals accomplish more through effective office organizing systems. Her education background in human services lets her tie in the business aspects with individual personalities to produce a unique model for each situation.
Call Denise directly at (281) 397-0015 or contact us online for training, seminars, speaking engagements, or press opportunities.