About Key Organization Systems
We are committed to increasing your productivity levels.
Key Organization System was started by Denise Landers in 2000 when she decided to focus exclusively on the field of workforce productivity and time management training.
Recently retired, Denise has allowed much of the the content she developed for this website to remain online to help companies and individuals seeking to improve time management and productivity.
Denise Landers' Biography
Meet Denise Landers, founder and CEO of Key Organization Systems Inc.(KOS). Her credits include being:
- The productivity expert seen on the Nightly News
- Author of Destination: Organization, A Week by Week Journey
- Creator of The Productivity Series
- Spotlighted in a television interview for William Shatner's Heartbeat of America series
- Featured in the book, Masters of Success, with Jack Canfield (Chicken Soup for the Soul), Ken Blanchard (The One Minute Manager), and John Christensen (Fish Tales)
After earning a bachelor's degree in education and a master's degree in counseling and human services from Boston University, Denise, a native New Yorker, spent several years in Germany working with the Department of Defense (DODDS). When she returned to the United States and settled in Houston, Texas, she switched to corporate life. Her responsibilities included establishing processes to cope with fast growth and employee turnover.
Through Key Organization Systems, Denise shared her experience and expertise in developing effective, efficient systems to deal with daily workloads and to cope with periods of rapid growth, helping business and individuals accomplish more through effective office organizing systems. Her education background in human services made her adept at tying in the business aspects with individual personalities to produce a unique model for each situation.